Pay your bill and manage your account.
Enjoy everyday benefits, everywhere the card is accepted
on purchases under $299 paid as statement credit.1
Promotional Financing on purchases of $299 or more2
Benefits of the Synchrony HOME Credit Card
- 2% cash back as a statement credit on purchases under $299
- 6 Months Promotional Financing on purchases of $299 or more2
- 12 to 60 Months Promotional Financing on qualifying purchases at participating Synchrony HOME retailers
- Online account management and customer service
- A dedicated credit limit for home purchases from furniture and décor to appliances and more, with buying power to get what you want and need for your home*
- No annual fee3, free FICO credit scores4 and the ability to request a credit limit increase5
- $0 fraud liability and 24/7 secure account man
Manage your account with Synchrony.
Make payments, view your balance, update account information and schedule up to 12 payments at a time.
*Subject to credit approval
1 Net card purchases (purchases minus returns and adjustments) less than $299 made with the Synchrony HOME Credit Card will earn 2% cash back rewards paid as a statement credit. Statement credits will be issued within 1-2 billing cycles a!er qualifying purchase is made. Fees and interest charges do not qualify for rewards. Account must remain open, in good standing, and not become delinquent. Subject to credit approval. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this offer at any time.
2 Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Promotional financing offers available at the time of purchase may vary by location. See store for details.
3 For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2.
4 FICO® Scores are available by accessing the online account servicing site at mysynchrony.com. Scores are available online only to primary cardmembers with an open account. FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries
5 You may be required to provide your annual net income if we do not have your recent information on file